Join us on 5 June 2019 for our free weight loss information public seminar; come and find out what options – surgical and non-surgical – are available. Bookings are essential, so act now. Don’t miss out!
- Medical News Today: Most people who die of natural causes do not seek medical help
A new study has found that a large number of people who die from natural causes do not seek medical attention during the month before….
- Medical News Today: Vitamin D may help fight colorectal cancer
A recent study concludes that when a person takes vitamin D alongside standard chemotherapy, it might reduce the growth rate of colorectal cancer….
- Medical News Today: What are the nutritional benefits of peanuts?
Peanuts are a high-protein, nutrient-rich snack. Raw peanuts and peanut butter are especially good for a person’s health. In this article, we look at the nutritional profile and benefits of peanuts….
- Medical News Today: Breast cancer: Reducing this amino acid could make drugs more effective
New research in cell cultures and mice reveals a surprising link between the essential amino acid leucine and resistance to tamoxifen in breast cancer….
- Medical News Today: The best vegetables for type 2 diabetes
Vegetables are good for anyone, with a rich array of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and plant compounds, but they can especially benefit people with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is when a person cannot control their blood sugar. Find out which vegeta…
- Medical News Today: Could this brain stimulation technique reverse memory decline?
New research examines the effect of a noninvasive brain stimulation technique called transcranial magnetic stimulation on age-related memory decline. …
- Medical News Today: Seaweed extract may help design new drugs
Drug resistance is a large and growing problem. On the hunt for fresh sources of drugs, scientists have turned to the seaweed in underwater forests. …
- Medical News Today: Some brain functions may be restored after death, pig study suggests
Scientists have restored some brain function in a pig’s brain 4 hours after the mammal has died. The findings open new avenues for researching the brain….
- Medical News Today: Are beans good for diabetes?
Beans are a diabetes superfood. They can help stabilize blood sugar and reduce the risk of disease. Beans also provide protein, fiber, and vitamins. Learn more here….
- Medical News Today: What are the benefits of eating Brazil nuts?
Brazil nuts are full of healthful nutrients and provide a wide range of health benefits. However, eating too many Brazil nuts can cause selenium toxicity. Learn more here. …